General Manager, Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
The General Manager is responsible for managing the DMC including implementing strategic plans and managing the day to day business of the Company. The General Manager will provide leadership to enable the company to achieve its goals, by developing new business and driving sales growth, promoting business profitability, delivering exceptional product to our partners, and developing a high performing team.
The General Manager PEAK DMC Costa Rica, is part of the Latin America region responsible for the business in Cost Rica and surrounding countries. Currently the role also overseas a small office in Mexico, but in time this will grow into a stand alone DMC and the Central America region will be split between these two hubs.
Who are you?
• Degree qualification; Tertiary management qualifications preferred
• Minimum of middle level management experience; Company management experience preferred
• A high level of financial literacy and proven commercial decision making
• Proven understanding of risk and incident management
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and develop teams
• Excellent written and spoken English
Applications close 20 May 2019
Please view the job description for more information
As part of your application process can you please complete the attached Application Form